Re: SCREEN command and MCEdit under SLES9

Hello,

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, amezquit wellsfargo com wrote:

 I used MCEdit as my text editor on Linux mainframe. I learned of the
SCREEN command and have been playing around with but noticed that when I
invoke SCREEN and then go into MCEdit, the PK keys that function
normally in MCEdit outside of SCREEN no longer work. Keys such as PF2
(Save), PF5 (Copy) and PF6 (Move) will not work when MCEdit is running
under SCREEN. Only PF10 (Quit) functions properly. When I press PF2 in
MCEdit under SCREEN, what appears is 12~ and if I press PF5 or PF6,
nothing at all happens.

 Is anyone familiar with this problem and if so, what needs to be done
to allow MCEdit PF keys to function normally when running under SCREEN?
Might it be a TERCAP setting? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Please, try starting MC by passing it the -x command line option if your MC supports it.