Re: SCREEN command and MCEdit under SLES9

My own problem is using MC when SSH-ing from OS/2 to a Linux machine.
I've tried 'mc -x' and a variety of $TERM settings on each end in an
unsystematic way, but haven't hit on a combination that works well.

Don't worry, I'm not asking the MC developers to solve that problem.
But if anyone has some hints or pointers to sources of information about
terminal problems, we could add them to the FAQ file.

Anton