Re: mc bug

Hello,

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006, Adel Gabr wrote:

Dear Sir,
I have installed Suse in my machine,when I try to use  Midnight Commander
4.6.0 using the command 'mc' is not working.But if I use mc -x it is working.

What does it mean that MC is not working ? Does it print a message ? Does it return to the prompt without saying anything ? What is the value of the
TERM environment variable ?

P.S. I took the liberty to redirect this thread to the proper mailing list - mc at gnome dot org. Please, keep the discussion there.