A fork of MC

Hello,

Recent events showed me that there is no reason for me to hang around
anymore. Obviously I've managed to piss everyone involved in the
development of MC despite the fact that I was trying only to help
improve MC. All my efforts to help with the development i.e.  by reviewing
and coding patches, debugging, etc are in vain. As such I decided to move
forward and create a fork of the project. In any case I'll be supporting
and maintaining the Cygwin package of MC as I did before.