Re: Problem while viewing rotated log files

Hi Rob,

Please compare
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2005-January/msg00012.html .
Marcin Garski and I have been brainstorming ont his issue on IRC
(#mc-devel) in December.

On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 13:39, /dev/rob0 wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
Does the attached patch fix the issue (adds a test for the location
/var/log)?

The patch didn't work for me, but I see what it's trying to do. It
wouldn't work for me anyway because my logrotate doesn't bzip2 its
victims.

The test for /var/log could also be added to the "Manual page" section.