Re: Problem while viewing rotated log files

Hi rob0, Oleg,

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 17:43, /dev/rob0 wrote:
The groff feature has been there for many years. I agree, it's an
annoyance when viewing logrotate files, but it's minor and the benefit
is worthwhile.

The problem with all this is that the file command does not reliably
test the file type inside b/gzipped files so we have to do some
trickery.

Does the attached patch fix the issue (adds a test for the location
/var/log)?

Leonard.