Re: File exists: duplicate key accel; and a feature request

Hello,

On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, wwp wrote:

BTW I would like to submit a feature request..

When a file I/O error is encountered (several possible reasons as for
instance: not being able to set permissions when copying a file from ext2 to
vfat, but it could be any read or write error), we get a Skip/Retry/Abort
dialog. Would it be possible to add a [skip All] that would skip all further
errors that match this one? That would be really user-friendly, IMO.

I second that. In fact a was going to raise this issue in the mc-devel
list in a couple of days, but I wanted to look at the code first. It is
not only ext2 -> vfat issue, it happens also when you copy files over nfs
and I guess in other similiar cases too. This behaviour is really annoying
indeed!