Re: Drop down input history key

/dev/rob0 wrote:
Funny thing, though: I noticed that with Options -> Menu bar visible unchecked (i.e., no menu bar), clicking anywhere in that first line, including the <, v, and >, gets me the menu bar. :(

I have the menubar unchecked, too, but clicking on the v of the _active_ panel works: The history is shown. When the right panel is active and I click on the v of the left panel, the menu is shown. Do you get these results, too?

Roland