Re: Drop down input history key

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 21:40, I wrote:
Funny thing, though: I noticed that with Options -> Menu bar visible
unchecked (i.e., no menu bar), clicking anywhere in that first line,
including the <, v, and >, gets me the menu bar. :(

Happens in Linux console, KDE konsole, and xterm.

I usually set mine up to have the keybar but not the menubar, so if I
get in a pointy-clicky mood I can just click the F9. Maybe I should
dump the keybar and show the menubar ...
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header