Re: Syntax highlighting question

Hi Frank´

that's a nice smily, but doesn't work for me.
When I read the line

 keyword whole +\: somecolor,

I would interpret it like: Color all words, which
ends in a colon. And I guess the backslash is mistyped,
because the colon don't have to get escaped, as far as I
know. But the wo/-backspace-version also don't works.

In all examples I saw, were everywhere a CLEAR character
defined for the start as well as the stop pattern. I could
imaging, that it requires much code to catch those
unclear pattern and it were very slow in parsing large file.
Maybe for that reason it isn't implemented, is it?

Regards

Jules