Re: [jmm inutil org: CAN-2001-1429 - Debian package affected?]
- From: Roland Illig <roland illig gmx de>
- To: Stefano Melchior <stefano melchior openlabs it>
- Cc: mc gnome org, ldrolez debian org, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [jmm inutil org: CAN-2001-1429 - Debian package affected?]
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:24:39 +0200
Stefano Melchior wrote:
I, as a co-maintainer of mc, together with Ludovic Drolez, was wondering
if the following buffer overflow  have been definitively fixed with the 4.6.1-pre3
Can you confirm this? Meanwhile I will do some checkes on the deb package.
These bugs have been definitely fixed in mc-4.6.1pre3. The cause was a
call to the strncpy(3) function, which is not used anymore.
] [Thread Prev