[jmm inutil org: CAN-2001-1429 - Debian package affected?]

Hi lists,
I, as a co-maintainer of mc, together with Ludovic Drolez, was wondering
if the following buffer overflow [0] have been definitively fixed with the 4.6.1-pre3
release.
Can you confirm this? Meanwhile I will do some checkes on the deb package.

Thank you in advance

Reagards

SteX

[0]