Re: protection against removing read-only files

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

I want one more level of protection.  First, the warning window with

   Delete file `foo.bar'

pops up (if `confirm Delete' is set), then another warning window with

   File `foo.bar' is read-only.  Really delete?

should pop up.  Most GNU tools (e.g. `rm') behave like this.

I understand that it would be nice.  But so far, mc doesn't allow to
ignore some errors for consecutive files in the same operation.  New
confirmations will only be added after mc can deal with the existing ones
properly.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin