Re: Menu bug under RedHat 9.

Quoting terranova acenet net au:

Hello MC developers,

I've just switched to RH90 and find that invoking MC under either the xterm
supplied or rxvt (my preference) results in the F2 menu being displayed on
entry. I use MC constantly and this is quite annoying.

Is this bug already known, and is there a fix for it?

It's not a bug, it's correct behavior.  This option is described in the
manual.  Look for "auto menu".  This option didn't work correctly in older
versions.  But I don't think Red Hat 9 enables this option by default.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin