Re: Alt-O behaviour

I think mc will have "advanced options" soon, and the old behavior of
Alt-O could be one of them.  But I don't think it should be restored
as is.  Do you miss Alt-O on directories or on ordinary files?

On directories. I got used to that behavior which helped you quickly
descend into dirs and copy/move file up or down the hierarcy. The fact
that emacs has got it this way is irrelevant to me since i don't use
emacs...

Jani