RE: Broken Background

Thank you,

You didn't solve the problem but you pointed me to a workable solution.

I had to modify my terminal settings in puTTY amd place a tick in the "use background colour to erase screen" I wonder why it never disturbed me before now? anyway, now we know, and we can tell others.

Thanks again.

Shannon

P.S. sorry for the repost if there is any, got an error in sending.