Re: User modifiable menu in mcedit? - II

Quoting hugo vanwoerkom <hugovanwoerkom care2 com>:

Thanks Pavel and Peter for responding.
But I still cannot find a user modifiable menu in
MCEDIT. Not in mc.

Sorry I did not read more carefully.

You mean how to change menu which appears in mcedit editor
after pressing F11? It's cool but I do not see any way to customize it either.

Sorry - until one minute ago I was not aware that mc has this
functionality. I am a newbie as I said ;-)

Maybe you can set mc to use another, smarter editor.

--
Peter Masiar, peter masiar yale edu, NEW PHONE: (203) 737-2989
Yale Center for Medical Informatics (YCMI), http://ycmi.med.yale.edu