Re: mc 4.6.0 and DISPLAY

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, vaclav snajdr wrote:

The mc 4.6.0 is starting, displaying the content of directory
and frozen for working with keys up, down, etc. only the combinations
with ctrl-z etc. are running. Without the variable DISPLAY is all ok.

I cannot reproduce this problem on Debian "testing" and Red Hat 9.  You
may want to use "Learn keys" feature.

b) xterm konsole
The mc 4.6.0 shows the directories blinking and I find no way to
set it quiet.

I cannot reproduce this problem either.  Konsole 1.0.2.

You may want to read following document:
http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/MAILING_LISTS

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin