Re: Cannot chmod target file "/#ftp:foo"
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Pavel Machek <pavel ucw cz>
- Cc: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <lists pervalidus net>, mc gnome org
- Subject: Re: Cannot chmod target file "/#ftp:foo"
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:19:23 -0500 (EST)
The solution in the code would be the same - have one more flag in the
file context to ignore permission problems. But the file operations is a
very dangerous place to touch. Breakage in that code can result in lost
data. So this will be done after the release.
What about [ Ignore All ] button, instead?
That's what I meant. Pressing "Ignore All" would set that flag.
Well, if user brings up chmod dialog, changes permissions and then ftpfs
ignores the error, it will be very bad.
Agreed. I didn't apply that patch.
] [Thread Prev