Re: color themes?

Hello!

Hey, thanks for that great color-theme. ;-)

Should I post new themes on this list or is a sourceforge.net mc-theme
site or something else a great idea?

You can post them here for others to test.  I'm going to create a
catalog of contributed resources on the website, and the best themes
will be placed there.

By the way, I was wrong about bright background colors.  They are already
supported.  Just set TERM=xterm-16color, and you can user them.

For example, try this:
TERM=xterm-16color mc --colors=normal=lightgray,gray:directory=white,gray:marked=yellow,gray

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin