Re: color themes?

Am Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:54:24 -0500
Peter Masiar <peter masiar yale edu> schrieb:

Hi Andreas,

Quoting Andreas Volz <andreas brachttal net>:

are there some "themes" for mc online. I played a lot with different
color schemes, but it's difficult to create some good looking color
schemes other than blue based.

I agree with you. I spent myself far more time on it as I should...
;-)

[Colors]
[...]

Hey, thanks for that great color-theme. ;-)

Should I post new themes on this list or is a sourceforge.net mc-theme
site or something else a great idea?

regards
Andreas

glDesigner - Interactive OpenGL Tutorial
http://gldesigner.sourceforge.net/