From: "Xu, Qiang (XSSC SGP)" <Xu Qiang xssc sgp xerox com>
To: "Daniel Hedblom" <hedblom djupo com>; <mc gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 2:57 AM
Subject: RE: Norton Commander?

//hand
it is also the same case with me. i used norton commander quite a lot in
dos
age and early stage of win95. but now nc can't be used under NT4.0 and
Win98
and Unix and Linux.
so for NT4.0 & Win98, i turn to volkov commander, for Unix & Linux, i turn
to MC.
all are clones of nc.

it seems that not only semantec doesn't give out nc free, but also it
doesn't sell nc now. from semantec's homepage, i can't find a sale item
for
nc5.0 -- my old flame.

:)

Regards,