VFS, Fish, crash

Hello!
I've just found that mc supports file transfer via ssh ;) That's great :)
But:
I have one place, which gives me segmentation fault when I try to connect.
I enter
cd /#:ip.address:
(username is the same here and there)
Then everything looks well, I get question about passphrase to my ssh key,
then last message I can see is:
fish: Reading directory ...
Segmentation fault

There are the newest debian ssh versions on both sides, 3.4p1-2.
It doesn't crash when I connect from the same place to different hosts.
Here are contents of my home directory on destination system:

.
..
.acrorc
AdobeFnt.lst -> /dev/null
AGSatellite0520
AGSatellite0520-glibc21.tar.gz
ar350_duk.pdf
.bash_history
.bash_logout
.bash_profile
.bashrc
.cedit
.compupic
.DCOPserver_serwis -> /home/carramba/.DCOPserver_serwis_:0
Desktop
doc
.doc
.esd_auth
.festival_history
.festivalvarsrc
.gaim
.gaimrc
.galeon
.gconf
.gconfd
.gdkxft
.gg
.gimp-1.2
.gltronrc
.gnome
.gnome_private
.gnupg
.gtkrc
.gtkrc-kde
.ICEauthority
install642_linux_intel.tar.gz
ipac-1.10.tar.gz
ipac-ng-1.22.tar.bz2
jaki_MTA_dla_linuxa.txt
.java
.jnewsrc
.jnewsrc~
.jnewsrc.time
.kde
.kderc
konfig-kernel-2419
konfig-kernel-2419.old
.links
Mail
.mailcap
.mc
.mcop
.MCOP-random-seed
.mcoprc
.mime.types
.mozilla
.mplayer
mrtg-2.9.18.tar.gz
.ncftp
NET4_tc.txt
net-acct-0.71-glibc2.tar.gz
.netscape
.netscape6
nsmail
ntop_2.0.0-15_i386.deb
ntop-2.0.99-rc2.tgz
oofice
plugin131_01.trace
plugin131.trace
.psql_history
.pysol
.RealNetworks_RealMediaSDK_60
.RealNetworks_RealPlayer_60
.RealNetworks_RealShared_00
rip-52.iso.bin
rrdtool-1.0.38.tar.gz
satelite
.slrnrc
.ssh
ssh_3.0.2p1-9_i386.deb
strace.log.old
.sversionrc
temp
.user60.rdb
.viminfo
wiersz.txt
.wmrc
...www.BlueSash.cjb.net....url
.Xauthority
.xcdroast
.xchat
.xftcache
.xinitrc
.xmms
.xscorch
.xscreensaver
.xsession-errors
.xvpics
xxx.txt

What do you think?
I'll try to get and compile mc snapshot and see if that happens.
My current mc version is 4.5.55 (Debian version 4.5.55-1.2).
Best regards,
Robert Gomułka