Re: Midnight Commander home page

Hi, Nate!

Sorry for inconvenience.

I managed to grab the CVS but was unable to build it - it complained,
something like:

autoheader:  shell error sourcing /tmp/aXXXX/traces.sh

or something similar.

Please copy the exact error message and the output of
"autoheader --version"

You can you the snapshot - it doesn't require autoconf and automake.

Turns out I didn't need it anyways.  I wanted to recompile MC hoping it
would fix the mouse-in-ATerm problem.

This patch exists (if I understand your problem correctly), but I haven't
applied it yet.  You can try "mc -x" in the meantime.

Again, more info could be useful.

I suspect this is related to the -x function being broken as you or
someone else said in a web archive I ran across.

It was broken.  It's fixed now, but it will be removed soon.  Command line
options are not the right way to permanently fix MC behavior on certain
terminals.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin