Re: ftpfs username with @

Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org> [020816 19:43]:
Maybe you should use the proxy feature?  Set the FTP server (which you
actually connect to) as proxy in the Options->Virtual FS menu.  Then use
the "!" sign before the name of the domain, and it will be accessed
through the proxy.  This is documented in the manual.

I think this is to complicate to just open a FTP connection. In this case I
will try an external FTP client I think.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,