Re: -P option

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 09:54:30PM -0800, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
I didn't say or imply this to be an MC problem, merely
asked for specifics as to how the -P script ought to
be used.

 No, you're right but you did post your question here without indicating
any details of your problem (sans "it doesn't work").

 I could tell you to use the alias:

alias mc='cd -- `/usr/bin/mc -P`'

 but where do you want to store your alias? In .bashrc? Still won't work
for non-login shells...

 I described how I make it work in my shell. Try it, I'm sure it will
work for you as well.

--
//Björnen. bjorn bjornen nu | http://bjornen.nu | [aka. mdeans algonet se]