Re: -P option

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 11:44:59PM -0800, hugo vanwoerkom wrote:
I paste the script into my .bashrc file but then it
fails for non-root users. How is that done right?
mc ()
{
}

 Well, it's not a mc problem (since this works for your root-user).
There are probably better places to ask.

 Are you sure you're sourcing .bashrc somewhere appropriate? Please note
that .bashrc is executed by bash for non-login shells only.

 I put all my bash aliases and functions in ~/.bash_macros and source
this from .profile & .bashrc but this is probably a weird way to go
about it :) I think sourcing ~/.bashrc from .profile is more standard.

--
//Björnen. bjorn bjornen nu | http://bjornen.nu | [aka. mdeans algonet se]