Re: where is mc binary

On FreeBSD mc was called "midc" - I don't know why ???

As Darwin is BSD based maybe "midc" is the right name ??

Ciao
  Franco

David Teran <david teran cluster9 com> schrieb am 14.11.01:
Hi,

just installed mc for mac os x (darwin) and sorry  for this stupid
question, but where on earth is the binary "mc"?

I looked at nearly all bin directories, did a find /. -name "mc" and
other things, but it seems that it simply does not exist. I noticed the
same when i compile it from the scratch.

All i find is mcmfmt  and mcserv.

Thanks, david