Re: where is mc binary

Hi Pavel,

thanks a lot, i feel a little bit stupid ...

Just tried it out and even if i started the mcserv server with -d, running midc gives me an error:

with terminal and aqua: Error opening terminal: vt100.
with  tenon xtools and xterm: Error opening terminal: xterm.

Any clues?

Thanks, david

P.S. this is both version 4.5.51