Opening StarOffice files from MC doesn't work.

Hi,

I am trying to open Word documents from MC in StarOffice 6.0. I am not able to set the right extension stuff
to make it work it seems. I have set this:

shell/.doc
Open=soffice %f

What happens is that StarOffice opens but errors with a message saying "Nonexistent object. Nonexistent file".

I have used other file managers without having this happen. Why doesn't it work in MC?

TIA

--
Christian Dysthe
http://www.dysthe.net

"Two wrongs doesn't make a right, but three lefts do."