Re: Proposed default color change

So sprach Bjorn Eriksson am Thu, May 31, 2001 at 11:23:55PM +0200:
 Ouch, no, definitely hard to read. [I find your screen hard to read
overall - much too much contrast for my taste.]

Exactly.  That's one of the reasons I do not like rxvt, and also xterm.

 Let me reciprocate:
http://www.algonet.se/~mdeans/imgs/bjorn-mc-color.png [Look quick... I

What kind of WM is that?

Anyhow, feel free to delete the file.  I 'mirrored' it at

http://dp.ath.cx/~askwar/Shot/bjorn-mc-color.png

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)