Re: Proposed default color change

On Sun, 27 May 2001, Pavel Roskin wrote:

I believe that reading the dialog titles may be especially hard for people
with impared color vision for blue color. Inability to see the hotkeys is
a minor problem. Inability to read dialog titles is much a bigger problem.

 [I don't know anything about colour blindness.]

 I made a couple of screenshots [from telnet and the console] and
reduced the blue component both w/ and w/o preserved luminosity to test
this and I can't see the problem there. [I can't test it under X right
now.]

//Björnen.