Re: [PMH] Re: [Nautilus-list] Idea for Nautilus and GMC.

It would still be a pain, but would
provide a potentially useful "sandbox" area in which to run an
application, without compromising the integrity of the system
as a whole.

I think this is why we have user accounts and root accounts, right?  The
user provides a "sandbox" area and protects the system from any
potentially harmful thing the use might do.

I don't think the issue is shutting off insecure apps or making a safe
place to run unsafe apps (other than /home/digital in my case,) but
warning the user that by using the application or executable file might
knock over other sandcastles that they set up.

Just my $0.00002,
Cory Trese