Re: bugreports and wishitems

Pavel Roskin wrote:

snip
I greater details my plan is:

                          now

                    fix severe bugs

                    4.5.55 (August 2001)
                        /      \
  integrate with GNOME 2.0    improve VFS, editor, settings
       stabilize GMC          Automake for all makefiles
           |                  strip GNOME code
  4.5.56 (November 2001)          |
           |                   4.6 (December 2001)-----------
     minimal bugfixes             |                          \
           |                 integrate terminal, shell    bugfixes
  4.5.57 (with GNOME 2.0)    new VFS?                         |
                                  |                     4.6.1, 4.6.2 ...
                              4.7.0, 4.7.1, ...
snip

  I think this might be confusing, or I am confused,
because I have already down loaded:

mc-4.5.9.tar.gz                        1904655         Jul 10 22:56

from gnome.org/mc.   (but it failed compiling, with errors here)

  73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm qsl net  SENT Time and Date are UTC
      I upgraded to LINUX, the more I use it, the more I love it.
        It doesn't do everything for you, you must program it.
         Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm