Re: mcedit + compaq alpha

Hi, Libor!

I have problem with compiling mc on compaq alpha Tru64Unix ver.4.0F. (on
version 5.1 no problem)

Please always mention the version of MC.

Unresolved:
snprintf

My bad, sorry :-(

I've committed the fix. Fixed snapshot is here:
http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/mc/

*** Exit 1
Stop.

second make is OK,

This probably means that your make doesn't remove files created by failed
commands. GNU make would handle it better.

make install is OK
mc runs OK, but internal editor  not run

I used snprintf() while fixing the status line in the editor. Now
g_snprintf() is used instead.

Please try the snapshot and report problems if any. Thank you for
reporting this problem!

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin