Patch for dot-files sort order under glibc 2.2

    Hi!

    I worked out a patch (very tiny BTW -- thanks to good style of MC
sources) which fixes the problem.

    The idea is trivial -- "ad" and "bd" flags change from boolean to
integers (they are integers anyway, because of "bd-ad"), and "ISDIR" gets
bigger weight than "is-dot-file".

    The patch is against mc-4.5.54.

    I'm crossposting it to mc-devel (sorry if it isn't needed).

    As to case mixing in name sort, there is a "FIXME" note just before
#define string_sortcomp, so somebody obviously realized the problem before,
but yet with no solution.

       Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov  |  Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
       phone (383-2)-39-49-56     |  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics
                                  |  Lab. 5-13
This message contains a file prepared for transmission using the
MIME BASE64 transfer encoding scheme. If you are using Pegasus
Mail or another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to extract
it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system
administrator for help.