MC

I've compiled MC-4.5.54 on a Mandrake 8 system and then copied all related
files from /usr/local to my Sentry Firewall CD (it's a router/firewall that
runs from a CD).  However, when I execute mc on it I get an error about
missing shared objects and missing directories.  Can anyone tell me what
other files (outside of the files that are created in /urs/local during
compilation) that it depends on?  There must be some libraries that I need
to take also.

Thanks for any help.