Re: MC

I've compiled MC-4.5.54 on a Mandrake 8 system and then
copied all related files from /usr/local to my Sentry
Firewall CD (it's a router/firewall that runs from a CD).

However, when I execute mc on it I get an error about
missing shared objects and missing directories.  Can anyone
tell me what other files (outside of the files that are
created in /urs/local during compilation) that it depends on?
There must be some libraries that I need to take also.

Use ldd /usr/local/bin/mc .

--
0 pervalidus {net, {dyndns.}org} Tel: 55-21-2717-2399 (Niterói-RJ BR)