Re: Midnight Commander 4.8.16 released

On Tue, 2016-03-15 at 09:31 +0100, wwp wrote:

I notice that when configuring with slang, the configure summary
doesn't mention it, whereas for ncurses it explicitely mentions it.
See for instance (w/ --with-screen=slang or no --with-screen, same
output here):

Yes, I've noticed this as well, it's a bug in our ncurses/slang
detection macro, but it's purely cosmetic.

I didn't manage to create a ticket for this so far, but if you can do
it, it will be appreciated and maybe one day we'll even get to it.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev