Re: Call for help: Please test patch to 3449

Nevermind, I ended up filing 3524 and 3525.

Everything correlates with everything in weird ways...

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:08 PM, Egmont Koblinger <egmont gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:47 PM, Yury V. Zaytsev <yury shurup com> wrote:

Does it only fix the segfault (which would be already awesome), or it
also fixes the side problem of the "whole words" thing that I have
discovered while investigating the segfault?

The segfault only. The other one (comment 16) totally fell through the cracks.

Could you please open a separate bugreport for that, so that it's
easier to keep track of that?

In the mean time I've also found another bug...

thanks,
egmont