Re: Call for help: Please test patch to 3449

On Mon, 2015-09-14 at 19:31 +0200, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

Could you guys please test this patch thoroughly?

Hi Egmont,

Thanks a lot for looking into this!

I'll try to give it a try when I'm back; I've noticed your update to the
trac ticket, but didn't have time to react yet.

Does it only fix the segfault (which would be already awesome), or it
also fixes the side problem of the "whole words" thing that I have
discovered while investigating the segfault?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev