Re: Please release 4.8.15

Hi Egmont,

Sorry for failing to answer earlier, but I guess you know the current
situation well enough anyways to not to require further explanations...

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 00:22 +0100, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

Ping - any plans??

My plan is still to make a release from the current master as soon as I
can get to it. The question is when this is going to happen. I've put
aside some time from under the Christmas tree... whether I'll manage to
beat this or not, I can't tell, but I'm honestly trying.

If there are 2-3 more fixes you'd like to sqeeze in, sure, go ahead
and apply them quickly (and please include #3534 as well).

See comment therein...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev