Re: Please release 4.8.15

On Sun, 2015-10-18 at 21:22 +0200, Egmont Koblinger wrote:

Now that the infamous segfault is finally fixed, could we please have
a new release in the very near future?

Hi Andrew,

I'm generally happy with the current state of master, I only wanted to
update the POT file again, so that translators can catch up if anything
has changed.

What are your plans? I've seen that Slava has been looking at the
cleanup branch. It would be great if we can get this merged, and then I
can try to cut a release, maybe assisted by Slava if he has time.

Probably it would be better to go through the whole process at least
once for someone other than Slava, even if he is able to make more time,
given the circumstances...

What do you think? Anything you'd absolutely like to get done before
4.8.15, anything I should focus on when I get a chance to help us to get
there, eventually?

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev