Re: "mc is over!?" - post by Ilia Maslakov on Russian-speaking IT site

On Sat, 2015-05-30 at 13:56 +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
(midnight-commander.org is owned privately by slavaz).

Just to set the record straight:

1) The domain itself is now paid & managed by me through a collective
account, to which Slava and the rest of the team have access to.

2) In what concerns the server, after the last crash, I have arranged a
virtual machine at OSUOSL, where all the stuff that used to run on the
old box has been moved. I've also moved the downloads to OSUOSL
mirroring infrastructure sometime later.

3) The builders are owned privately by me, but I will have to
decommission them at some point soon and will set up Travis instead.

4) The rest is various hosted services to which multiple people, usually
me and Slava have access to.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev