Re: [ANN] mc^2

On 5/8/15, Egmont Koblinger <egmont gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

How much work would it be to port your branch to 4.8.14 or git head?
I'd really like to use your version for daily work

Done. The 4.8.14 port has just been pushed to github. The "Getting
started" (and "Installation") chapter now has the appropriate branch
name.

(This is not yet the stage-by-stage patch I promised here to the
maintainers (together with some "reviewers guide" document, to ease
their work), but this will come soon.)