Re: Hello

On Mon, 18 May 2015 17:18:22 -0400 David  Both wrote:
That information is actually very helpful. I will proceed on the basis that
the primary documentation is the MAN page and that information will move into
the help file.

Current man page is very big. We have an old idea to split it in to independent
files:
1) the man page itself which contains description of command line options
and probably some other info, and
2) the content of built-in help.

I would be great if you try to implement that. Thanks!

--
Andrew