Re: Hello

On Sat, 2015-05-16 at 13:43 -0400, David Both wrote:

Is there someone - anyone - here who has been working on
documentation? I just want to coordinate and make sure I do not
interfere with work others are doing.

What kind of work do you have in mind more specifically?

The primary source of documentation for mc are the man pages, from which
the files used in the internal help system are generated. You'll find
everything in the "doc" directory.

Usually, whenever a new feature is implemented, the documentation is
updated accordingly, so basically anyone who's been working on new
features has been also working on the documentation to a certain extent.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev