Re: [ANN] mc^2

Hi Yury,

Slava, what do you think? I know that you've been a proponent of the
plugin system, but aren't you impressed with this demonstration?

Yeah, I really impressed and I'll be happy to see the feature into our
master branch. But, as Andrew said before, would be great to split one
big commit to a set of smaller commits for better code review and to
make bisect process much easily (of course, I hope that bisecting
willn't be used, but who knows) .