Re: Plans for Midnight Commander development

On Wed, 2015-08-12 at 23:15 +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Well, you know, the usual stuff - tracking and fixing bugs, reviewing
patches, etc. I'll start with learning the new code, getting used to
it. I've created my own fork on github so that should be enough for
starters.

Excellent, this will do for now, indeed. If there is anything I can help
you with, just ask on the list. Sadly, I haven't followed up on many
important mails in the last couple of months, but if it's short, I'll
try to do my best to answer...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev