Re: Plans for Midnight Commander development

Hello Yury,

On Wed, 2015-08-12 at 15:28 +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

So, it is this time again? :) I'd be happy to help with any
development related efforts.

I'd certainly welcome any help from sane people, of which I'm convinced
you are one. Let me know what you are up to, and if you need me to grant
you any rights that you might need to proceed...

Well, you know, the usual stuff - tracking and fixing bugs, reviewing
patches, etc. I'll start with learning the new code, getting used to
it. I've created my own fork on github so that should be enough for
starters.

Best regards,
Pavel Tsekov